My assessment of Algominr

Develop trading strategies with ease Forums General Discussion My assessment of Algominr

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pop smith 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Andre
    Participant

Attention.
    The software is very faulty. Something is constantly hanging up (for “more demanding setups”). There is absolutely no support. Nobody has ever answered a question here after my purchase.
    The Metatrader-5 interface only works sometimes.
    Importing multiple assets usually doesn’t work, one asset only until 2015.
    There is no documentation. Everything is try and error. Trade with real money? Never.

Rating: not recommended.

If you want to deal with time series predictions, invest the time sensibly. Tie R into Python or whatever, it’s pretty well documented and you learn a lot from it. But (!!!): don’t expect miracles! Time series related to neural networks are very difficult to handle.
    Always keep in mind: if even ONE software developer had developed a working closed system, he would use it himself – alone.

Take the 87 bucks and go out to eat with your girlfriend or buy your kids something nice, so the money is really better spent.

pop smith
    Participant

HI
    Does you r tool have a way to develop strategies for Binary Options (where you place, say a $10 trade for a fixed time period e.g. 1 hour. At end of one hour period if trade went in direction you predicted you earn around $8 plus your original $10 but if you predict incorrectly you lose your $10). Similar to trading except you need to set trade to be for a fixed number of bars and the money is attached to each trade and not pips movement. can your system do that?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.